Thursday, December 18, 2008

my new obsession

This is all very new to me. When I read Twilight, I couldn’t put it down. I ended up reading 500 pages in one DAY. Part of me really liked it, and part of me really….hates it haha. I can’t help but make fun of it and love it at the same time. It’s sick….it’s twisted. Fortunately, I’m not the only one. There are plenty others out there..and they read the entire saga. Where as I, have enough restraint and sanity to stop at the first book. I have access to the rest of the saga, but I have enough dignity to stop myself.
I don’t even know how to explain it. Prior to this post I had enough self restraint from blogging about my love hate relationship to it….but then I watched the movie. I’m sick…I need help. I won’t say more because I raved like a maniac to everyone I know and told them to read the book. Now I can’t WAIT for them to finish so that I can poke fun of it to the MAX and laugh my ass off……damn…

No comments:

Post a Comment